Who is it for?
A good friend of ours was asked, “Who is debriefing for?” They answered, “Anyone who is breathing!” That answer might sound a little trite but in reality, we are all human and all have human needs. We all live in a world that is broken and full of broken and hurt people who unfortunately hurt others... life is full of challenges at work, in families, in ministry, you name it. How do we deal with it all? Usually, we bury it and keep on keeping on. Jesus offers a better way, a way that leads to abundant life. Do any of these descriptions ring true to you?
- Do you find yourself weary in your calling?
- Has it become harder to get up in the morning to face the challenges of the day?
- Are your relationships around you fragile, unreconciled?
- Are you wondering why you are doing what you are doing?
- Have you been “stuffing” things because you are just too busy to deal with them?
- Do you have a future? Is it clear?
- Do you feel alone, weary, wounded, ready to give up?
- Have you, or are you experiencing guilt, loss, injustice, disappointments, disorientation, injustice, grief, transition?
- Are you looking for a safe place, freedom, trust and confidentiality?
- Are you a missionary returning home? Leaving for the field? A Pastor?
- Are you looking for Missionary Care? Spiritual Direction, Spiritual Formation, Reflection?
- Are you looking for an Individual debrief? Couple debrief? Personal debrief Vs Group debrief?
- Are you looking for a Jesus Christ centered and Biblical based model of debriefing?
This is who Emmaus Encounter debriefing is for!