What is the name of the local Airport?
What City is the Airport located?
What other Airports are in the Area?
Do you debrief families?
Please email us directly to discuss your needs.
Do you have cell service?
We have coverage in the Flathead Valley. Verizon is the strongest.
Will there be WiFi?
There will be WiFi available @ no charge.
Is there a Gym available?
If you are staying at YWAM accommodations then there is a small gym available to you. Otherwise, Lakeside has a gym.
Are there other payment options?
- As you make your application you will be directed in how to make Credit Card payments.
- If you don’t have a credit card then you can send a check to - Emmaus Encounter, PO Box 459, Lakeside, MT. 59922
Note: Please put your name and date of debrief in the memo.
How much does it cost for a week of debriefing?
- You have to get here. So, airfare or train fare or cost of driving.
- We offer a RT pickup and drop off service at Kalispell Airport (FCA) for $35.00
- If you want to rent a car, then, the cost of the car.
- Debriefing charge - $720.00 p/p
- Accommodations at Eagles Rest - $325.00 week (extra days, if available $25.00 per day)
Where will I be eating?
Included in your accommodations fee we will provide the basics for breakfasts and for lunch. For dinner, if you want to cook Lakeside has a grocery store where you can get fixings to cook. Otherwise, Lakeside and Kalispell have some great restaurants!
How do I find where I will be staying?
Once you have applied and we have made the arrangements for your accommodations we will forward you directions to Eagles Rest where you will be staying.
Can I make plans to meet with people while I am debriefing?
We encourage everyone coming for a week of debriefing to not schedule other meetings as having time alone is an integral and vital part of the debriefing process. We really hope that you will be able to unplug and enjoy the time away from your everyday distractions and responsibilities.
Do I need a car?
Yes, you will be staying at least 2 miles from Lakeside so we would recommend that you have a car. We will be coming to you for the daily debriefing sessions. We
What will my weeks schedule look like?
This is a general idea as each individual debrief can vary:
- Arrive: Sunday afternoon
- Mornings (M-F): Sessions from 9am – 12pm
- Afternoon & Evenings (M-F): Set aside for homework and rest*
- Depart: Friday by noon
*Afternoons and Evenings are intentionally set aside for the work that will need to be done before the next morning session. Please don’t plan meetings… etc. during this week since the free space is there for you to slow down and pay attention to what God is saying to you in this season.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothing – Be sure to check the weather in Lakeside before you come. You never know what the weather will do here so it is good to check… bring something warm even in the summer!
- Session Work – Bring your Bible, notebook and your favorite pen! You will be doing some “homework”!
- Time-frame – Bring with you an idea of the time-frame that you are wanting to debrief. (Last season of your life. Since you went to the mission field. Since your last assignment.)
How can I donate to Emmaus Encounter?
If you are looking to make a donation to Emmaus Encounter Inc. Then please click on the PayPal button (below) and it will take you right to PayPal to make a donation. You can designate your donation in the special instructions box. If you desire your donation to go to the General Fund or Scholarships that is the place you can let us know.
Thank you in advance for your gift to Emmaus!
If your question isn't answer above please email us and we'll try to answer it for you.