What to expect
What can you expect in an Emmaus Encounter debrief?
- You will fill out an application.
- You will be able to track your application process online.
- You will be treated with respect and greeted warmly.
- You will have trained, biblical and experienced staff.
- You will have a safe and confidential place to share your story.
- You will have 3 hrs a day of personal debriefing sessions with two debriefers.
- You will be heard.
- You will have Out of Session Work assignments at the end of each session to do in the afternoon/evenings which will be worked with the following day.
- You will work with and be given practical “tools” that you can use for the rest of your lives.
- You will have time to take a walk, a nap, or a dip in the lake during the summer or go cross country skiing in the winter.